We are looking for a talented Database Administrator to administer our Customer’s data, while providing support to various users.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to succeed and gain valuable professional experience in the leader of Credit Insurance globally.
- Administer financial data for local Users resolving any issues arising
- Daily communication with colleagues within the Mediterranean Region for addressing and resolving issues for internal Database
- Run tests and quality checks when appropriate
- Support the migration of Data from one Platform to the new One
- Be the link for interaction between local users and international team for all relevant issues of the Platform and the Data
- Previous experience in similar role for at least 2 years
- Good written and oral Communication skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to work alone
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral & written)
- Very good use of Excel
- Good understanding of financial data & Information Systems
Job Location: Athens, Full-time (project-based role)
For more details about Euler Hermes, please visit our website at www.eulerhermes.com.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.